Monday, October 11, 2010

Two Baptisms!

Dear Everyone, Sorry, but this is going to be a short letter -- Next week I´ll have more time to write. This week has been pretty good! We are going to have  2 baptisms this week, Scarlet and Christofer. It's going to really cool! This past week I got to use my new district leader responsibilities and went on divisions. I went to meet the investigators in the Hatillos area. They are going to have one baptism this month and it's a young girl whose parents are less active, but are now being reactivated.
My new companion is okay. He likes to talk about himself and his home, El Salvador. It's possible that I'll have only one change with him because the AP´s called my this morning and told me about some future plans in my district which will be exciting. So other than that, not much else has happened. Sorry this is really short but I don't have much time today. Next week will be a lot longer and I should have pictures to share from the baptism. Love, Elder Smith