Monday, December 27, 2010

The Call Home on Christmas Day!

Dear Family,
Hey thank you so much for posting the pictures . . . it's kinda weird to see that the house looks basically the same and not too much has changed. Hey Spencer, get ready to move out in 11 months. Also, it looks like our neighbors, the McArthers are moving??? I´m so glad that I got to talk to you all and it was really good to hear all your voices on Christmas Day.
So I really don't know what to write because this week not much happened. On Thursday, we had zone conference and they had a ton of food and my companion, Elder Gomez, ate something bad so he was basically sick until yesterday. For the month of January we are hoping to have 2 baptisms, but we also want to find a family and help them to prepare for baptism this month or the next month. So that will be our work for the next couple of weeks.
Well I love you all and I hope you all have a happy new year. The next time I write you it will be 2011 and all the kids will be back in school. HAHA!!!!!! Love Elder Smith