Monday, December 6, 2010

This Is A SHORT LETTER Week

Dear Family
Hey, so I hope you all had an awesome week! Christmas is getting closer and the Christmas spirit is in the air... not! So basically I will never spend Chirstmas in a warm climate again. Ha Ha!
So last night we were able to watch the Christmas Devotional in English, and it was super good. I actually got really homesick listening to the talks and all the songs that were sung. Elder Sangster and I just kept looking at each other because a year ago we were watching the same Christmas devotional, except we were in the MTC and now this will be our last Christmas in the mission! So the devotional was really good and I especially loved the talk given by Elder Ukdorf. The chior sang the best christmas songs and when Brother Russon's face popped up on the screen I jumped up and said, "that guy lives in my stake!" So it was really good.
Today was really awesome because we had the one month checkup for all the trainers and their companions. I´ll write more about it next week, but I took a bunch of pictures with my companions camera and I´ll load those up too.
I got the package with all the goodies, socks and CD´s. Still hope I get the other package because I´ve been using the same contacts for a really long time and I still have no camera!
Love you all and I hope you all have an awesome week!!!!! Love Elder Smith