Monday, April 4, 2011

A Quick Note

With Members Celebrating a Birthday!!
Hey Family/Friends,
I don't have much time to write today, but I just want to say that conference was amazing!!!!!!!! I loved it and it went by way too fast! 
This week was really good and it went by super super fast. I can't believe that we are already in April--the time is moving so much faster that it did a year ago. We are teaching a new guy named Martin. He is the uncle of a member in our ward and he is super cool. He has had a really hard life and in our first lesson with him, he told us that he wants to be born again and so we talked about baptism and put a goal with him for the 23rd. He also doesn't know how to read or write so we are going to teach him.
I love you all and I hope you have an awesome spring break this week!!! Love Elder Smith