Monday, August 22, 2011

Time in the Mission

Missionary Board


Dear Family, By the time half of you read this letter you will be getting home from school and doing homework. It’s crazy to think that both Spencer and Julia are in High School. Wow. Also Landon is almost in Junior High. Oh and thanks for the picture of the steak because I haven’t seen a steak like that for 21 months. So I officially have time in the mission and to celebrate I bought hamburger supplies and pigged out on like 5 hamburgers. It was really good! So not too much happened this week. Yesterday in church we had an attendance of 21, which is really good. There is one family where both the parents work in a Panaderia and they have to work everyday including Sunday. But every few months they get a Sunday off and so yesterday they came to church with their kids which was nice. I don’t know if I told you, but we only have church for 2 hours, Sacrament Meeting and then Sunday School. Also this week we have interviews with President Galvez and so I’m going to talk to him about what’s going on in the branch. Also next week there are changes and I think that I am going to have changes and I’m kind of hoping that I have changes because I really don’t want to finish the mission here in San Vito but again, am willing to go or stay where I am needed. So today I don’t have much time to write, but I love you all and I appreciate all that you do for me and for all the prayers that are offered in mine and Nick and all the missionaries behalf. Have a fun first week of school, I actually thought school started Wednesday, but I guess it doesn’t. Love Elder Abnthony Smith