Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

My study desk
Hi--This is going to be a short letter. So it was really awesome to talk with everyone yesterday for Mother's Day but I wish that I could of had more time to talk to you all. For Christmas I'm not going to schedule anything that day so I can talk to you all for like 6 hours. So one thing, if you do send a package it probably won't matter what you send my companion. Changes are in 2 weeks and I'm probably going to have changes (will see) and so just send candy. Also, if you send some CDs, send the other Insideout CD. Not the Innocence or Reverence or Sharing Time CD because I already have those--I don't remember the name of the other one. So I hope you all have an awesome week and tell those girls to start writing me. Haha!!! Love Elder Anthony Smith