Monday, May 31, 2010

Good Week

Hey Everyone, This week has been pretty good. I don't have a lot of time to write today we are chilling with Elder Sorensen and his comp Elder Torres. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! I hope it was a good birthday and hope you got a lot of cool presents.
So yeah, my new companion, Elder Vallejo, is super awesome, I think that the only thing that I don't like about him is that he eats more and faster than I do. We are working super hard and will probably have a baptism in the next few weeks. We are teaching this one family and the dad, Hans is super awesome and has a strong desire to get baptized. The only problem is the wife, Francini. It was kinda funny because she was like "I want to get baptized but can I still attend the other church that I'm going to after I get baptized?" Haha--I almost started laughing when she said it 'cause I thought it was a little funny. But yeah we are working super hard with them.
Also last Saturday, we had an activity with the stake that I live in. All the missionaries in my zone and all the young men came to the stake center and then every missionary went with 2 or 3 young men and we spent 3 hours contactin, knocking doors, and teaching lessons. It was a good experience for all the young men and it was fun. So yeah this week has been really good and Im excited for the next 5 weeks of this change. Have a fun last week of school! I love you all! Elder Smith