Monday, June 21, 2010

Package Week -- Hooray!

Dear Everyone, Hi, It sounds like you all had a fun week. I finally got both packages thank you very much for the food its almost all gone. Haha! So this week I hit 7 months in the mission, but who´s counting. Haha! It feels good to finally have some time in the mission cause I'm no longer a newbie.
So this week has been really good and we have been working really hard with the 5 investigators that we have with a baptismal date set for this Saturday! Thats about all that has happened this week.
We have visited Hans and his family everyday this week. They are super awesome! Also we have passed by Sergio a bunch this past week.
This week we also had interviews with President Galvez and mine was really good. Also he asked me if I wanted to stay in my area for another change or leave and I told him that I want to stay because It´s way awesome here so hopefully Im here a little longer.
So yeah not much else has happened this week. Oh also there was a fathers' day activity in our branch and we played games and ate food--it was really fun. Hope you had a happy fathers day, dad and good luck with your school board campaign. Thanks again for the packages and thank you for the letter Grandma and Grandpa. I'm glad to hear that while you all are eating hot dogs and hamburgers and watching fireworks I´ll be eating rice and beans. Haha! Love you all and I´ll try to write more next week. Elder Smith