Monday, August 30, 2010

Baptismal Service of Arturo, Paula(10), and Luis Enrique(10)
Dear Everyone, It has been over a year now since I recieved my mission call. This has been one of the fastest years of my entire life and we are now in September. Only 2 more months till my 20th birthday! Yay!
So this week has been super awesome! On Friday we had the wedding of Arturo and Wendy and then on Saturday, we had 3 baptisms--Arturo, Paula, and Luis Enrique. Arturo was baptized by his father-in-law. Paula was baptized by her brother, Joel who was baptized the first week of Sept. of last year. And I baptized Luis Enrique. It was super awesome!!! Also for the wedding and the baptisms, Elder King and a couple of members sang musical numbers. So we spent the whole week just getting everything ready for the wedding and the baptisms. This Saturday we are looking at a possibility of 3 more baptisms, Micheal, Melvin and Luis. They wanted another week or 2 to prepare so we will see what happens.
Not much else happened and I'm going to put up the pictures that my comp. took 'cause the camera that I have is garbage. Please put up more pictures. I want to see how the family is lookin'! Love you all and hope you all have an awesome week! Elder Smith