Monday, March 7, 2011

Another Busy Week

Quite a feast for a p-day!
Dear Family, 
Haha I have no time to write again because we have to do a bunch of info. for the stake! But this week was really good! I was on divisions for a couple of days, getting to know some investigators. I like being ZL because I get to know many more people! This week, our zone had 3 baptisms and we have the posibilty of baptizing 10 this week which would be super awesome because the meta for the zone this month is 16!! We might have a baptism this week in our area! We are teaching this super golden family and the mom and son are totally ready to get baptized this week, but the dad is a little nervous! This family is super awesome and Ill have to write more about them next week!!! Also next week we have changes and I think that my companion might have changes so we will see what happens. With the changes next week that means I won't write you till Wednesday so don't worry if you don't get anything on Monday!!!
Have an awesome week!!!!!
Love Elder Smith
P.S. Thanks for not writing me......haha just kidding its cool, something probably happened but you all better write next week. Tell Aunt Caroline thanks for the letter I got last week!!