Monday, February 28, 2011

Crazy Day: Zone Council

Giving directions how to focus the camera :)

Dear Family!!!
Hey sorry it's so late (6:30 p.m. when he sent this email)  and I have like no time to write you guys, but today has been super busy!!!! And I mean super busy!!!!!! So it is the end of the month and that means that we had to do all the numbers for the zone last night. We had to get all the totals for this month, all the goals for next month and then we had to give it all to the AP´s. It took forever! and we went to bed at like 1:00 in the morning! Then we had to wake up at 4:30 so that we could be to the bus station by 5:30 so we could go to San Jose for Zone Council!!!! The worst part was I left my umbrella in the house of a member Sunday night and it was raining super hard this morning and so I got soaking wet and they had the AC on full blast in the bus and so I was freezing!!! 
Well this month our zone didn't meet our goal so in the Zone Council we had to explain to President why we didn't meet the goal and what we are going to do better this next month so that we can meet the goals that the missionaries have set. 
Some cool news, in April, Elder Richard Hinckley, son of President Hinckley, will be coming to Costa Rica and we´ll probably have a Zone Conference with him!!!
Congrats Spencer on making the Varsity Team! I have completly forgotten everything about lacrosse and I'm not even sure I could craddle a stick right now!! I remember I was super nervous when I make Varsity as a sophmore because the coach kept saying that the roster wasn't final and that people could get moved up or down. Just do your best and it will all be fine!!!! 
Nick, hey HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I hope you get lots of hugs and kisses from the ladies, Hay que aprovechar este tiempo con las guilas!!! Haha!!!!
Hope You all Have an AWESOME WEEK and hopefully I will have more time to write next week sorry!!! I´ll try to take more photos too!!!!!!
Love, Elder Smith